Master scholarship on “Human Rights and Culturalism” in Norway
Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) and Hebron University (HU) in partnership with the University of South-Eastern Norway (USN) are pleased to announce Master degrees scholarships opportunity on “Human Rights and Culturalism” in USN as part of the project “Developing the Teacher Education in Pedagogy for Early Childhood Education and Early Elementary School in Palestine and Norway” funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research and the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Scholarship Duration: 2 years at University of South-Eastern Norway (USN)
Scholarship Value: This is a full Scholarship and normally comprises:
– Payment of all tuition fees
– Travel costs, Economy travel to and from Palestine by an approved route for you only.
– A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses.
1- Only IUG and HU Bachler degrees graduates from Faculties of social sciences.
2- Command of the English language: scores: IELTS 6 or TOEFL IBT 80
3- Bachler degree GPA not less than 75%.
4- Age not more than 30 years
5- Applicants should write a motivation letter about 300-350 words.
6- Shortlisted will be interviewed.
1- Bachelor certificate and transcript of records,
2- English language proficiency proof,
4- Motivation letter, about 300-350 words
How to apply:
– The application should be submitted in English, to submit your application please click here
– Application deadline: Wednesday 30 October 2019
– Late and/or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information, please visit the following websites:
Please feel free to contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Relations Department