International Relations Department at Islamic University of Gaza-IUG seeks candidates from Bachelor level to participate in International Credit Mobility to University of Almería (UAL), Spain. This call for applications is launched in the framework of ERASMUS + Key Action 1 Mobility Projects in the Field of Education, Training and Youth between Program and Partner Countries. This Erasmus+ Action 1 project is between the University of Almería-UAL- and Islamic University of Gaza-IUG and offers Undergraduate students the chance to study at UAL (Spain).
Eligible subject areas:
Students can apply for a grant to make a mobility period of study at UAL in one of the following fields of study:
Management and Administration
Modern EC Languages (English)
Business Studies with languages
Finance, banking, insurance
– Duration: 5 months
– Grant amount:
o Travel cost: 530 EUR
o Contribution for Subsistence: 850 EUR per month
Application deadline: 11.03.2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
In order to be eligible for an Erasmus + grant for mobility under this project, students applying for a mobility grant must fulfil the following general criteria:
– The student has to be enrolled in IUG in one of the eligible bachelors degreed mentioned above during the application period
– The student has Successfully completed at least the first year of his/her undergraduate study at minimum CGPA of 85%.
– Students who have previously received an Erasmus Mundus or Erasmus + scholarship have less opportunity to participate in this opportunity
– Can demonstrate good command in English language
– Attached a motivation letter in their application.
EVALUATION and SELECTION CRITERIA:
All the selection process at IUG meets the criteria of transparency and equal opportunities for all applicants submitting their applications. The specific evaluation and selection criteria are as the following:
a. Average grade and academic achievements
b. English Language skills
c. Student Motivation
d. Personality and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY?
Application and all required documents must be submitted electronically. To start your online application, click here
1. Mobility students can attend courses and use all the facilities available at UAL with no additional tuition fees (with the exception of any minor fees also applicable to local students).
2. All learning activities approved in the signed Learning Agreement and completed successfully will be fully recognized at IUG.
3. The University of Almería will provide the students with a free 20 h Spanish course at the beginning of their mobility.
do not hesitate to contact us via:
Email to: email@example.com
or on Internal phone number: 1016
International Relations Department- IUG