The External Relations Department at the Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) announces the availability of International Credit Mobility Opportunities for both IUG administrative and academic staff with University of Minho at Portugal under the EU-funded Erasmus Plus Programme – International Credit Mobility Project.
UMOVE(ME) is the UMinho project under ICM 2017, which allows UMinho to receive/send students, teaching and non-teaching staff from/to 27 partner countries outside Europe including.
· Mobility Duration: 5 days of teaching/training + 2 days travel
· Financial Support:
o Stay Allowance: 120 ERU/ day
o Contribution for Travel: 530 ERU.
– The applicant must have a contractual relationship with IUG
– Good command in English Language
1. Copy of the passport (or other identification document)
2. Curriculum Vitae, using the Europass format
3. Certificates of language skills (compulsory, if required by the host institution);
4. Letter of Motivation (maximum one page), explaining the reasons for the application, specific competences, academic interests, professional experience, commitment to return to the country of origin and benefits that the mobility grant will bring to the candidate and its context;
5. Proof of contractual relationship with IUG;
6. Preliminary work plan signed by the parties involved.
– Work plan template for academic staff: https://goo.gl/MzVFV5
– Work plan template for administrative staff: https://goo.gl/RA5L9p
7. Have established prior contact with University of Minho.
All the required document must be uploaded via the below website:
– Application Deadline: 31/10/2017
– If you are interested, and all the eligibility criteria are applicable, please click here to fill in the application form.
– For more information please visit the following websites: https://www.uminho.pt/EN/Pages/default.aspx
Do not hesitate to get in touch with the External Relations
via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or on the internal phone number: 1016
External Relations- IUG